To date: 24.05.2018
Antex Elmar Heinzle GmbH with its head quarters at Giesingerstraße 8, 6844 Altach, Austra takes full responsibility of personal data collected during and after your visit on www.antex.at.
Should you wish to get in touch please visit our Legal Notice site for all contact details.
This policy only applies solely to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website or using our help chatbot. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us in any way, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Google Analytics, IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- To speed up your searches;
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
- To show you relevant ads throughout the Google Display Network
The information generated by the cookies about your use of our website, including your IP address, will be anonymized by use of the appropriate settings (“_anonymiselp()” function or equivalent) and transmitted to Google servers in the United States. For more information on how IP anonymization works please see https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052
We use Google Analytics, a service offered by Google Inc. “Google” that generates detailed statistics about a website’s traffic and traffic sources and measures conversions and sales. Google Analytics uses “cookies” stored on your computer to help analyse how users use our website.
On behalf of us, Google will use the information generated by the cookies for the purpose of evaluating the use of our website, compiling reports on website activity providing us with these reports for analytical purposes.
Google may transfer this information to third parties in case of a statutory obligation or if a third party processes data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances, Google will combine or associate your IP address with other data stored at Google.
To inform, optimise and serve ads based on past visits to our website. it has implemented and uses display advertising, and we utilize Google Analytics to implement a specific feature called remarketing. Remarketing is a feature of Google’s AdWords that allows us to optimize the delivery of ad content specifically targeted to a visitor’s interests based upon previous interactions with our website. For more information about remarketing lists please visit: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611268
You may also opt-out of Google Analytics for display advertising at https://www.google.com/settings/ads
By using our website you consent to the processing of any personal data Google will collect on you in the way and for the purpose as described above.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We use information held about you in the following ways
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our service.
3. SHARING & DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
4. THIRD PARTY PARTNERS & INTEGRATIONS
The Antex website may contain links to third party websites or services. Antex doesn’t own or control these third party websites and when you interact with them, you may be providing information directly to the third party website, Antex, or both. These third party websites will have their own rules about the collection, use, and disclosure of information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the other websites you visit.
5. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
To ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data we collect on our website we take measures reasonably designed to protect that information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.